Last First Day (Dave Finally Figures It Out)

In all likelihood, this will be the last time I do "first-day-school-stuff"-- I am hoping to retire at the end of this year-- and fortunately (or unfortunately?) I have finally figured out the perfect lesson to do on the first day of class with my College Writing students-- a simple categorization, analysis, and synthesis progression using some quotations about writing-- so better late than never, I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be fun and a little wistful to go through your last year of teaching English at EBHS with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should make sure everyone knows as soon as possible so you can get an nba-style sendoff with gifts from every department delivered at regular intervals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i told the principal today and he shook my hand and wished me luck-- but i mainly told him so he understands when i start skipping meetings . . .

    ReplyDelete