Finished!

I am in a celebratory mood because I finished recording the audio for my final Pig on the Wall Hamlet podcast episode-- and in the nick of time, I think . . . as not only am I headed on various vacations soon, but my 2015 iMac is also on its last legs . ..  several times while I was recording and editing this massive, clip-laden project, the computer reported "System Overload" and slowed down to a crawl or stopped . . . I'm finally going to upgrade my computer to a new Mac Mini, but though I ordered it, I won't receive it until late September . . . I think the "vibe-coders' are to blame.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hooray!!

rob said...

who are the current most prominent shakespeare scholars and should we plan to kidnap at least one of them and make them listen to pig so they get religion and spread the word?

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.