Sentence of Dave Turns Two

Today is the two-year anniversary of Sentence of Dave, and I would like to thank my fans for their support over the past 730 days, as it is your words of encouragement that have kept me plugging away-- here are some of your inspirational comments:

"this is dopey-- even for you" 

"typical" 

"I find it odd that you own three towels" 

"Dave, you're getting sloppy, Earth Day is actually tomorrow" 

"So you snookered a couple of teenage girls-- you should be proud of yourself" 

"this is the worst sentence I've ever read" 

"this sentence is canned" 

and finally, from my lovely and always supportive wife . . . 

"NO ONE wants to hear about your dream!!!"

5 comments:

  1. Are you disappointed when a sentence generates no comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes-- so then i leave some fake ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the best blog ever! i want to bear your children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this isn't the best blog ever! i want to beat your children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Dave! You couldn't have done it without me. I'm so proud of me for supporting you these past two years--it wasn't easy, but I hung in there.

    ReplyDelete