Dave is in the Shit

The last thing of note that happened to me was this:

Saturday morning, when I was bending over to scoop and bag my dog's poop, a bird shit on my head. Bird crap splattered all over my headphones and my hat.

I was dealing with shit from above and below.

This week, instead of getting shit on, I'm going to get some shit done. My van needs fixin', the dog needs to go to the vet, I need to get an antibody test, and I'd like to close an account at the Credit Union.

I'll tally up my getting-shit-done-rate at the end of the week.

3 comments:

zman said...

Is this a Full Metal Jacket reference?

Dave said...

I think every Vietnam movie refers to being "in the shit."

Whitney said...

Rushmore had an excellent comedic "in the shit" exchange.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.