Vacation Hygiene Confessions

One of the simple pleasures of a week at the shore is utilizing the outdoor shower-- I've already used ours numerous times . . . after an early morning run in the sand, after swimming in the ocean, after a game of pick-up basketball, etc. but I must confess that I haven't remembered my toiletry bag once and so the only washing I've done so far on this vacation has been with a half inch by half inch piece of soap that I found on the (algae covered) concrete floor in the aforementioned outdoor shower.

2 comments:

zman said...

If you wash your ass you best use soap. Ad Rock said so.

Whitney said...



THIS JUST IN:

Dave could not complete a sentence yesterday because of a wicked bout with gangrene.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.