Why Doesn't Catherine Care When I'm Limping?

I thought I broke our new dog Lola because I walked her too long the other morning-- she developed a bit of a limp-- but then we noticed the limp came and went without good reason, and she allowed me to touch every part of her right leg and there was nothing tender or injured . . . and then when she was playing with our friend's dog Sniffer, the limp disappeared, and today she was leaping with all four feet in the air onto a squeaky toy and "killing it . . . and then I learned that apparently dogs are smart enough to "fake limp" when they are nervous and want attention and sympathy and once they settle in and gain confidence, they stop.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

So like a pimp, I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg, I'm just B-boy limpin'

Lecky said...

Word

Dave said...

yesterday, after some students made me listen to a song from "hamilton," i played "shake your rump" and said: "this is what it should sound like." they said i was weird.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.