My Son Ian Is Smart Like Kramer



Last night, I banged on the bathroom door and told my son Ian to brush his teeth and get out of the bathroom, because I wanted to shower-- it was 9:30 PM and I was still cold from practice-- and he said, "I'm brushing my teeth!" and I said, "Then why do I hear the shower still running!" and he said, "I'm brushing my teeth in the shower! It's smart! I'm multitasking!" and I had no stock parental reply to this silliness, as I was lost in thought, fondly reminiscing about Kramer's shower salad.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I hope there will be something special here next Friday.

Dave said...

is that your birthday?

Dave said...

no that's sept 24th . . . i think . . . but i figured it out, friday will be ten years of SOD! yikes

Whitney said...

Good detective work. Looking forward to the fanfare.

And I am 9/22.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.