I AM the Internet




Let's all take a moment and celebrate ten years of Sentence of Dave (ten years man! ten years! ten years . . . TEN . . . ten YEARS . . . ten years!) and in order to really understand what this means, I did some back-of-the-envelope calculations, and apparently-- and this was as shocking to me as it will be to you-- I am responsible for 85% of the original content on the internet (my buddies over at Gheorghe: The Blog are responsible for most of the remainder, with a tiny sliver of a percentage ascribed to Twitter, Wikipedia, and eBaum's World) so while I contemplated quitting this project while I still have a few thoughts rattling around in my brain, I've decided to forge on towards dementia . . . because what would the internet do without me?

3 comments:

Cat said...

I am so proud of you! Congratulations!

Al DePantsdowno said...

Thank you for making me feel better about myself for the last ten years.

Dave said...

that's what i'm here for

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.