Geometric Fashion

After multiple trips to the fitting room at Kohl's-- tedious trips that nearly crushed me with boredom and exhaustion-- I finally had an epiphany: if I were two-dimensional then my shirt size would be a "large," but I'm not two-dimensional, not even a little bit, so when I'm in the middle of the store and I hold the shirt up to my body to get a quick look-see, it seems as if a "large" will suffice, but when I actually stuff my body inside the shirt, then there's no question that I'm going to need an "XL."

4 comments:

zman said...

It only took Dave 47 years to figure out his tshirt size! And no one would ever say you're two-dimensional Dave, you contain multitudes.

Whitney said...

Next up" shoe size! There's not just length, there's width!!!

zman said...

That's what she said.

Dave said...

thanks a lot for crapping all over my epiphany. now i'm not even going to tell you about my new comfortable pants.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.