This Picture Is NOT Photoshopped (I don't even know how to use Photoshop)


While I was walking the dog in Donaldson Park, I saw in the distance a small tree, floating horizontally, levitating five feet above the ground, and then, after an awestruck moment, I realized that it was not completely defying gravity, but instead balanced on a slender slice of trunk . . . upon closer inspection, I could tell that the split was the work of termites, but my main thought was: I've got to get one of my children under this thing and snap a photo before it topples over . . . and while I may have put my son Ian in some degree of mortal danger, it was obviously well worth it.

2 comments:

Al DePantsdowno said...

Father of the Year. You should have had him stand in front of the part still in the ground standing like he was holding the tree above his head.

Dave said...

dammit! why didn't i think of that?

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.