Lately I've noticed that if I don't wear a belt, then my pants fall down-- this was never a problem for me until recently and I'm not sure why it's happening now, but it's not the kind of thing you can ponder, it's the kind of thing you have to address-- and I'm dealing with this on top of my other clothing problems, which I've gone over in previous posts, but I'll list them all here for your convenience:
1) my neck is too thick to comfortably wear a dress shirt or a tie;
2) I can't wear a hooded rain jacket unless I wear a hat;
3) scarves perplex me;
4) duck boots pull my socks down;
5) I tear apart a lot of socks
6) I need to tuck my sweatpants into my socks when I ride a bike;
7) in general, socks suck.