It's Happening Again

I am rapidly turning my newish (2008) Toyota Sienna minivan into my beloved and but heavily abused 1993 Jeep Cherokee . . . three years ago, when I bought the van, it was in perfect shape, but now it is missing a hubcap, there's a big scratch on the side from when I scraped my friend's car in the school lot, and the back latch is broken so you can't open the hatch, so I have to get all my soccer stuff out through the sliding doors . . . I'm worried that soon enough I'll be crawling in through the passenger side and using a boot as a cup-holder.

4 comments:

Clarence said...

Deathbox II: Electric Boogaloo

Dave said...

it is quite boxy and i am a menace driving it . . .

zman said...

You know they have places that can fix the broken stuff on your car, like the place you bought it, other places that sell Toyotas, the place where you buy gas, and so on.

Dave said...

those places are for suckers.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.