I Fixed My Car?

Although Zman claims that adding washer fluid to the reservoir "does not constitute fixing your car," I beg to differ -- before I put that fluid into the reservoir, my car no longer shot washer fluid onto the windshield, but after I did it, it did . . . and so I fixed it (actually, I'm willing to admit my logic makes no sense, because nothing was broken . . . this was more like changing a light bulb or putting a new roll of toilet paper on the spindle, but -- more importantly-- I now know that you've got a good three weeks between when the "low washer fluid light" pops up on the dashboard and when you actually run out washer fluid . . . so if you see that thing, it's not like you're low on oil or something important, and you don't have to rush out to get washer fluid).

3 comments:

zman said...

Does putting gas in the tank constitute fixing you car?

Dave said...

ok, i give up, i was wrong. did your byzantine navigation of our health care system constitute "fixing your wrist"?

zman said...

Only time will tell. Right now it definitely isn't fixed.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.