The True Purpose of This Blog!

So during my arduous summer project-- tearing down the ivy encrusted rotting fence in our backyard and replacing it with a similar but new non-rotting fence-- I stepped on a rusty nail and it penetrated the sole of my foot and so I went on-line and read a bit about tetanus and lockjaw  (you CAN get tetanus from a rusty nail and it CAN kill you) and decided that I should get a tetanus shot, as they only last ten years and I couldn't remember the last time I had gotten one, and then I had the bright idea of searching "tetanus" on Sentence of Dave and I was directed to this post, which made me absurdly happy.

2 comments:

Squeaky said...

Dave's Mind 0
SOD 1

Dave said...

i am battling the digital facsimile of myself.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.