Once Again, I Unleash My Super-Potent Rhetorical Forces

You may be aware of my super-potent rhetorical powers, and I have been forced to use them once again; this time I have unleashed a rhetorical tornado upon Roger Goodell, the commissioner of the NFL, in an attempt to get him to move the Super Bowl to Saturday (and also to make it a home game for the team with the best record) and you can read my extremely persuasive missive over at Gheorghe: The Blog-- and I guarantee you will be moved to my opinion on the matter.

5 comments:

zman said...

Is this meat or filler?

Dave said...

depends on if your a regular g:tb reader.

t.j. likes to call it cross-promotion, and if t.j. has a name for it, it's probably filler . . .

T.J. said...

But not always...

Dave said...

ominous . . .

T.J. said...

Indeed...

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.