I Wisely Keep My Mouth Shut

On the first day of first grade, a boy made fun of my son Alex . . . he called his lip-balm "lipstick" and that evening Alex asked us for advice on how to handle this taunt, and my wife responded with some very practical advice; she told him, "Just put your Chapstick on in the bathroom," and good thing she said something quickly, because it gave me time to NOT say what I wanted to say:"Just tell the kid you got the lipstick from his mother . . . after you finished banging her."

3 comments:

zman said...

My advice would have been to reply that "the jerk store called and they're running out of you."

Kevin M. Brady said...

this is one of my favorite SODs ever...

C'est Moi said...

Matt loved this one

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.