Acting! Is Very Silly . . .

I suffered through hours of Kate Blanchett pretending to be Queen Elizabeth because I wanted to see the Spanish Armada battle scene, and it turned out to be cheesy, but it serves me right for wanting Elizabeth to be a different kind of movie than it was (and I should have followed my own rule-- which is that I don't watch movies that are all about acting-- especially when someone is trying to act like a historical figure or a famous person because this film begins with doting 360-degree camera shots of the Queen in every possible setting and outfit).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this sentence made me feel the exact same way you felt while watching the movie.

Dave said...

i've been really wordy lately.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.