Soccer Triathlon

I completed my first soccer-triathlon of the fall season yesterday: I played soccer, watched soccer, and coached soccer . . . I played pick-up with the usual suspects for 90 minutes in the morning, then watched my son Ian play for his club team from in the early afternoon, and finally coached the town travel team-- Ian's old team-- in the evening . . . I could have hit for the soccer-cycle if I did color commentary for a game (or filmed a game? or refereed a game?) so that's something to shoot for, and while it was fun and entertaining, my legs were sore this morning.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

How is Dean Keaton on the pitch?

Dave said...

keyser soze played soccer?

Dave said...

ahh . . . din't notice that i played with the "usual suspects." very clever. or is it?

Whitney said...

Oh, it is. Good pull.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.