Vacation is Over (Cue the Cave Crickets)

No time for abstractions and bombast today, I'm back from vacation and battling a horde of cave crickets inside my beautifully designed but ill maintained bike shed . . . I've been flushing them out with our leaf blower and I now I've got a fan running int here so they won't return; I just got back from Home Depot with a big sheet of plywood for a new floor, tar paper to seal things up, pressure treated four by fours so there's no need for kickstands, and a waning supply of determination.

2 comments:

rob said...

i want to ask what four by fours have to do with kickstands, but i'm not sure i want the book-length answer

Dave said...

slots baby slots. bike slots. one for each bike.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.