Tamiflu + Beer = The Inevitable

Last night's beer drinking didn't go so well-- apparently, Tamiflu and Hermit Thrush Po Tweet sour pale ale do NOT mix well . . . my stomach turned into a bubbling cauldron for thirty minutes or so, until the inevitable happened . . . but I felt better today so I didn't take any sort of medicine and we had a great day on the Jackson Gore side of the mountain, now both my kids are navigating black diamond slopes, so I'm going to have to up my skills to stay with them; my wife and I also took a lovely hike to Buttermilk Falls-- the stupid ingrate children didn't want to go and this made me really miss the dog . . . he would go anywhere with me, happily, and he never gave me any lip-- anyway, I'm off the meds and successfully drinking two of the best beers I've ever tasted:

Foley Brothers Prospect

Lost Nation Lost Galaxy IPA

if you're real nice to me, when I get back to Jersey, I might let you try some.


2 comments:

Whitney said...

The link to the first beer includes the following user review:

“Very drinkable double with tons of biscuit upon first sip/ sniff turning into a dank earthy yet smooth fruity spruce-like finish.”

Come on.

Dave said...

vermont, where the beer flows like wine . . . and people describe it as such.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.