Poopy's Law (with Apologies to Adrian McKinty)

So here's the big follow-up to the first post ever commented on by an acclaimed author on Sentence of Dave . . . I've noticed that whenever I go into the yard with the good intention of cleaning up the dog poop, while I am searching for the dog poop so that I can bag it and dispose of it, I always end up stepping in dog poop . . . this happens 100% of the time-- including this afternoon-- and if it happens 100% of the time, then I believe this makes it a scientific law: Poopy's Law.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

"Celebrity" is almost a crap designation at this point. Acclaimed author is better, or even brilliant writer. Mr. McKinty deserves a better descriptor than the same near-epithet we would offer Paris Hilton or Pauly Shore.

Dave said...

very true. you should read "the cold cold ground." first one in his "troubles" series in belfast. it's not only a great mystery and period piece with lots of music stuff in the background, it's also very well written. you'd love it.

rob said...

the entire sean duffy arc is terrific. pretty excited to see that there's a new one. i'd lend them to you, whit, but i have them all on my kindle app.

Dave said...

i think there's a new new one. i just read the fifth . ..

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.