Dave is on a Collision Course . . . with Himself

There's nothing better than the Tina Fey flick Mean Girls . . . I reference it at least once a day-- I especially like to say "You can't just ask someone why they're white"-- and there's nothing worse than musical theater, I disparage the genre no less than thrice month, and these two passionately polar opinions have got me in a real bind, because a musical version of Mean Girls is opening on Broadway and I'm not sure if I want to see it or not . . . it's a Hegelian conundrum: I'm afraid if I don't see it, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, but I'm afraid if I do shell out the cash and willingly take my wife to see some musical theater, I'll spontaneously combust.

3 comments:

rob said...

no real downside for the rest of us, regardless of which choice you make

zman said...

How do I not garner even a mere hat tip for alerting you to the musical's existence?

Dave said...

did you alert me? why am i forgetting that?

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.