Tender Are the Nether Regions

I'm not going to go into too much detail here, but I discovered this morning that the outdoor shower at our beach house has detachable head; at first, I didn't think I would bother to detach the head, and just stood, meditatively, letting the water sluice down my body and wash away the sand and salt, but then I realized, in a eureka moment reminiscent of Archimedes, that detaching the head after taking an early morning run and swim is essential, if you value the skin on your testicles.



5 comments:

rob said...

jackson browne workshopped this headline as a song title before thinking better of it

zman said...

Yeah, interacting with modern plumbing is really confounding.

Dave said...

is there anything better than modern plumbing?

Whitney said...

This is gross. Did anyone want to mention that?

zman said...

You're right--nothing is better than my Toto.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.