Not Quite the Second Coming . . . But Close

Testify and praise the good lord above, because I prayed and my prayers were answered-- that is correct: I found Jesus last night . . . he appeared to me during travel soccer tryouts, and just in time, as my team is in dire need of players (we are switching to 11 v 11 next fall) and no one born in 2005 came to the first tryout, but last night Jesus showed up-- he's born in 2005, his brother was an excellent player for the high school, and he just might be the savior (for our U13 team, not all the sinners on earth).

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I can already see this exchange.

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the field, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the trigger 'til it goes "click."

Jesus.

You said it, man.

rob said...

if he pulls any of that, 'i fuck you tuesday' shit, you know what to do.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.