Dave = Man?

It was a manly day: I bullied my friend Rob for tweeting this silliness, ran a morning soccer practice, then I took the dog for a bike ride-- without wearing a helmet-- and when I got home, though I was tired, I installed a ceiling fan-- alone and with much profanity-- and I didn't use a grounding wire, after a short nap, I made chili, and then drank some beers and watched some football and ate that chili, and topped it all off by watching the Keith Hernandez Seinfeld episode with the kids . . . in the annals of machismo, this day would have have gone down as an eleven out of ten on the masculine meter . . . had I not pulled a stomach muscle because I was overly vigorous using my new hula hoop.



4 comments:

zman said...

You didn't pull a stump, tear down a fence, eat the Grande or ledge dive? You can be manlier.

Lecky said...

No concussions either, those are manly y muy macho, Montalban

rob said...

this day happened weeks ago. i don't care for these chronological mindgames you're playing, doctor.

Dave said...

i did use some duct tape to fix the fence gate . . . i'm going to fix it at a later date-- and rob, my kid getting hit by a car trumped this . . .

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.