Plastic Fantastic Anaphora

I have a dream . . . I have a dream that one day in my kitchen cabinet there will only be one brand of plastic container . . . I have a dream that there will be only one brand of plastic container and whichever lid that I choose will fit any container that I choose-- of the proper shape-- I'm not an idiot . . . I have a dream that I will no longer waste my time searching for the correct brand of lid-- Tupperware, Rubbermaid, Ziploc, Sterilite, Gladware-- to fit the proper brand of container . . . I have a dream to streamline and expedite our plastic container cabinet. . . but when I told my family about this dream, my oldest son said, "Dad, that's the saddest dream I've ever heard."

2 comments:

zman said...

Throw everything out and start over. Costco has cheap Rubbermaid sets. Next problem?

Dave said...

i threaten to do this but never do . . . which makes it such a sad (and easily achievable) dream

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.