Dart Board > Laundry Room = Duh

I recently put up a dart board in the basement, and while my stroke has improved because of this, I've often gone down to the basement in order to switch the laundry over, gotten waylaid by the dart board, ironed out a few kinks in the delivery, then headed upstairs, happy with my progress . . . my initial purpose to do some laundry totally forgotten, until I get upstairs, so I head down again, take a few more shots at the dartboard . . . rinse, lather, repeat.




4 comments:

rob said...

how much of this is euphemism and how much literal? 'cause this seems like a really dirty sentence.

Dave said...

totally literal. what the hell?

rob said...

working on your stroke in the basement has some connotations, man. you're connotating all over the place.

Dave said...

in the basement?

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.