A Fact I Will Never Reveal To My Children



In this months issue of Wired magazine there is a tiny article called "Three Smart Things About Boogers" and one of the smart things is that "boogers are good for you" and apparently mucophagy-- or the act of picking one's nose and eating the results-- has a long and fruitful history and may bolster the immune system . . . but I'm not reporting this to my children, nor am I telling them that my descriptions of the horrible consequences of eating your boogers are completely wrong.

4 comments:

zman said...

Biz Markie has a song about this.

Dave said...

doesn't he also have a song about bad breath? the dragon?

zman said...

And one about pooping.

rob said...

mark my words, before the year is out, boogers will be on the menu of some brooklyn hipster pop-up restaurant.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.