Ian Likes to Move Around . . . A Lot

I did not go to Back to School Night for my kids (since I go to school every day, I don't have to attend) but Catherine reported that Ian's kindergarten teacher likes to teach using music and movement . . . and Catherine was early, so she had a few private words with Ian's teacher, and Ian's teacher euphemistically told Catherine, "Ian really likes to move around a LOT . . . I like to have the kids learn with movement, but Ian really likes to move around . . . a LOT," and this sounds a bit ominous as far as Ian's behavior goes, but-- as I pointed out earlier-- I'm trying not to think about what goes on in that building (although my wife did advise Ian to stop illustrating the demise of Jenny Jump at school so he doesn't get sent to psychological services).

1 comment:

C'est Moi said...

Ian's antics are going to keep it interesting for all of us in the future, I think. Don't worry, as soon as my baby is born and able to move around, I'm sure Ian will have nothing on her jukin' and jivin'.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.