Summer Can't Last Forever . . . Or Not In My House

I must remember to wake up early . . . I must remember to wake up early . . . because if I don't . . . if I get up when everyone else gets up and I have to immediately start socializing with my family, then I can be a stubborn grouch-- and this also might be a result of a long, hot summer and a lot of "quality time" with my wife and kids-- and so last week while we were packing for a trip to the Philly Zoo, I got in a full blown argument with my wife about which water bottle to bring . . . but now I'm getting up again at 5:30 AM so I can get some alone time every morning before I have to deal with the other people that live in my house, and I'm behaving in a much more civil fashion.

2 comments:

Tracy Wetherill Ryan said...

Let me know how the 5:30am thing goes...I might have to try it. My quality family time tolerance is getting lower by the day....

Unknown said...

www1025



hugo boss
christian louboutin outlet
ecco shoes
jordan clothing

nba jerseys
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
louboutin shoes

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.