1/6/10


While driving to the Snydersville Diner-- on our FAMILY vacation-- Catherine noticed a billboard that read "Spread Eagle Realty: a full service real estate firm" and I've done some research and this is not a hoax, Spread Eagle Realty is a venerable institution (established in 1989!) and they aim to provide their customers with the highest level of professional experience when "transacting real estate" . . . I assume they mainly sell brothels, bordellos, and massage parlors and you can imagine the occasional misunderstandings about the name, because if I came home and said, "I just met the woman at the house and I like her position, you know Spread Eagle really does the job," my wife would throw a frying pan at me.

5 comments:

eric said...

You know, I just spoke with the Spread Eagle lady, and she said I could be in by the end of the month.

Dave said...

i thought the end of the month wasn't a good time for spread eagle, something to do with their cycle.

eric said...

They told me as long as no red flags showed up on my report, they would seal the deal.

T.J. said...

/no jokes left

zman said...

She told me I could be in immediately, I just have to paint the pole in the backyard.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.