Snotgreen and Soggy

This was a lame week off for me-- we didn't go anywhere because we had to supervise the kitchen construction (and we're broke and Catherine didn't have off Monday through Wednesday but I did) and it was cloudy and rainy all week, but I played soccer and watched soccer in the rain and drank plenty of beer and got our lawn to grow in nice and green where the workers filled in dirt and we took the kids to the beach on Saturday and it was foggy and misty and the sea was snotgreen and scrotum tightening and we've been living in one loud cramped room with our wee bairns so I'm going to pretend that we spent the week in Ireland.

5 comments:

celine said...

you and calvin must be living in the same world.

Anonymous said...

what does that cryptic quote mean? obviously the baby is stealing oxygen from your brain . . .

celine said...

an imaginary one.

the baby is stealing so much more than oxygen.

Anonymous said...

Sounds a lot like Portlans, so I'm just going to pretend I spent the week at Dave's house.

Dave said...

now i get it-- i'm so literal.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.