Did You Sneak a Peak?

An old student spotted me while we were out Friday night, and it turns out she now teaches in Edison-- and what Catherine and the group thought was odd (and in retrospect, it is kind of funny) is that this petite girl was displaying a bodacious amount of cleavage, and the first thing I said to her after she asked "Do you remember me?" is "Of course . . . you and your friends made that "13 Ways of Looking at a Bra" video" and she remembered exactly what I was talking about-- she made video parody of a Wallace Stevens poem "13 Ways of Looking at a Blackbird" with her two wacky friends, but to my wife and the ladies it appeared that I was commenting upon her ample rack.

7 comments:

Al DePantsdowno said...

This entry is very frustrating. Where's the pictures!!!

celine said...

why do we make students love teaching so much? let's not glamorize this job any more than we need to. we should pout more and yell and scream a lot. maybe that would make them more successful than us.

c.marie said...

i do not know why my name came up as english dept (I do know why -- but it would be a long story)

c.marie said...

ok ok...this is funny to me, but probably annopying to anyone reading. i do not know why my name came up as aim now...hopefully it will be celine this time. here goes...

celine said...

ok...i finally fixed it

Dave said...

the award for the best meta-strand ever goes to celine.

celine said...

can i put that on a resume?

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.