Ideas . . . Where Do They Come From?

I had an epiphany last night, and I'm annoyed that I didn't think of it sooner (but you can't really control when you think of an idea-- it took me seven months to realize that I can use the giant pull down movie screen in my classroom to cover a quiz on the board, so then I don't have to photo-copy it or dictate it-- and if I forget to write it on the whiteboard before class, then I can hide behind the screen and write the questions while the students are busy doing something else, which they find very amusing) and so when Alex stumbled in with his blanket at one in the morning and squeezed between Catherine and I, I went into to his room because now he has a full sized bed and I slept there-- but I was so comfortable that I was nervous I wouldn't wake up so I need to put an alarm clock in there for next time.

2 comments:

celine said...

Pete has done this many many times -- it took us 6 mths to realize that if we just walk him back into his bed he will stay in it for at least another hour.

Mike said...

Dave:

It should've read "between Catherine and me" not "between Catherine and I" -- wrong case, buddy.

I do suspect that a lot of your sentences are not entirely correct, but to make such a rookie mistake is amateur.

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.