How Do You Spell The Plural of Mississippi?

I had to urinate for the majority of our hellish ninety minute ride to Queens last weekend, and by the time I got into the bathroom my bladder was ready to rupture, so I decided to count how long the stream lasted (without trying to extend the time by constricting the flow) and I urinated for 63 "Mississippis"-- and to put that in perspective, I had to whiz pretty badly yesterday after teaching three classes in a row and it lasted 20 "Mississippis."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I may have pissed myself reading the sentence, and knowing exaclty what the video would be before I even hit the play icon; I was only disappointed that there was no Grease Truck song behind it.

Unknown said...

www1025



pandora charms
champion sportswear
red bottom shoes
canada goose outlet
skechers shoes
valentino shoes
coach factory outlet
canada goose
canada goose jacket
louboutin shoes

A New Sentence Every Day, Hand Crafted from the Finest Corinthian Leather.